METICULOUS HOME INSPECTIONS
More than just a home inspection. A home education.
Buying a home is one of the most important financial transactions you will make, and is probably the largest investment of your life. When making this major financial commitment, performing the necessary due diligence is critical to ensure that you are well-informed about the condition of the property. Having the home professionally inspected will give you more confidence in your decision to purchase the home and will educate you about the home’s condition and maintaining it and all of its systems. Our Certified Master Inspector® is trained to identify problem areas both small and large that may have been overlooked by the previous owners and to identify safety issues that require immediate attention.
Every Home Inspection Includes
- Meticulous Home Inspection by our Certified Master Inspector®.
- Comprehensive, interactive inspection report with photos of any conditions found, delivered online the same day.
- Thermal imaging technology to catch more issues not visible to the naked eye.
- Wood-destroying insect inspection with FHA/VA-approved report (when required).
- 90-day InterNACHI guarantee (pre-purchase inspections only).
- Our custom 96-page home maintenance guide.
DON'T FORGET THE SEPTIC SYSTEM
Need a septic system inspection?
Private wastewater systems are deceptively complex and very expensive to repair or replace. They can only be inspected by a licensed septic system professional. We’re happy to recommend these septic professionals, who are all NH-licensed Septic System Evaluators.
AERIAL VIDEO INSPECTION
High, steep roof? We've got it covered.
We don’t let a high, steep roof slow us down. We use a drone to inspect it, recording a high-definition video of the entire roof surface, chimney, etc.