AVOID LAST-MINUTE SURPRISES
Find and fix issues before selling your home.
There are many benefits to having a home inspection performed before listing your home. These include:
- Having far fewer surprises: knowing about issues ahead of time reduces stress.
- Reducing the likelihood of a deal falling through.
- Allowing you to see your home through the eyes of a critical and objective third party.
- Alerting you to immediate safety issues before agents and visitors tour your home.
- Alerting you to items of immediate concern, such as radon gas or active plumbing leaks.
- Permitting you to make repairs ahead of time so that…
- Defects won’t become negotiating stumbling blocks later on.
- Allowing you the time to get reasonably priced contractors to make repairs, if necessary.
- Helping you to price your home realistically.
- Relieving prospective buyers’ concerns and suspicions.
- Encouraging the buyer to waive his/her inspection contingency.
- Reducing your liability by adding professional supporting documentation to your disclosure statement.
- 90-Day InterNACHI guarantee that transfers to your buyer and is good for 90 days after closing, further reducing your liability.
Every Seller's Home Inspection Includes
- Meticulous Home Inspection by our Certified Master Inspector®.
- Comprehensive, interactive inspection report with photos of any conditions found, delivered online the same day.
- Thermal imaging technology to catch more issues not visible to the naked eye.
- 90-day InterNACHI guarantee.